Click here to add this page to your favorites
Click here to add this page to your favorites

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

I always find it easier to maintain my good eating habits while I'm at work as opposed to being home. Face it, when most of us get bored..................we eat.
At work I'm pretty busy and time has a way of passing without me "thinking" about not eating, lol.
Besides i bring all my food with me for the day so its kinda hard not to stick to it. As I said before my daily salad has become habit once again. This morning's breakfast was a Quaker Oatmeal to go bar........................apple cinnamon is my fav flavor. It tastes pretty sweet. I also have grapes, an apple, yogurt and some kiwi. That will be more than enough to take me through until i go home.
I also noticed I've cut back on my water intake. Don't know why but ill have to make sure to increase that a little.

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I was surprised to learn that when I'm bored, I tend to snack more. You'd think I'd focus on one of the 10,000 things that need to be done around here, but no, I head for the kitchen. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your tips
Adrienne

Custom Search